- failed to lock ... !!! -

Hi,

I just checkedout the latest sources from CVS
but there are still a bug with inbox locking

Cannot open the temporary mailbox to spool POP3 messages: "/var/spool/mail/gptheo"

to reproduce the bug

try :

	Remove all the messages from your inbox
	close balsa (mailbox close on inbox  should be enough to )
	get mail
	get mail again
		.. error message .. Timeout ....

I have balsa compiled with --enable-threads --disable-flock --enable-fcntl

It's enough to have one message in /var/spool/mail/gptheo and balsa is not comming up with the erorr.

If there is mail to download, and it fails the first time, the second time it is able to download the mail - but the error message is still appearing.

And another thing, how do I disable the output of POP3 messages in the terminal (from the configuration or from some flag in balsa - not with balsa > /dev/null )

thanx,
theo