Re: Very buggy lately

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Richard Hult wrote:

> Hey guys.
>
> I can, after today's cvs version of balsa, crash it on will. I just have to
> delete, a mail or so in a folder and watch it crash. Or switch folders. Or
> basically do anything... It does not crash every time but if I try for 30
> seconds it will do it.

I can't repeat it on my machine... is there anything odd in your system's
configuration?

> The stack traces does not really say anything useful except that the crashes
> are mostly inside gtk signal emitting code and the like. Sounds like there
> are unprotected gtk+ calls in some other thread than the main-loop thread or
> something like that.

If it just occurred today it's probably my mailbox updating patch.  However
as I mentioned above, it works fine on my machine for long periods of time,
even under heavy mail load.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                  you're in the wrong lane.