Alias expansion interferes with accelerators etc...

I have noticed a small problem with the new alias stuff.

I have Ctrl-S hooked to send, but if I press this while the To: field (or
presumably the CC: one, I didn't check) then a literal Ctrl-S gets put in the
text, entry.....

I imagine there is a list of valid characters in an email address that we
could
handle and pass the rest onto the standard handler...

BTW - Having a Ctrl-S in the To: field crashes the send code (not a bad
problem
- since it shouldn't be there anyway...)

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.