Re: I cann't add POP3 server

> I have a patch for multi-threaded mailbox index updating almost ready to go
> (just a few bugs to squash), but I have not had and will not have any time
> to work on it until after the 8th.  I currently have three term papers and a
> final exam on that day so I'm in hard-core school mode right now.  This is
> what Ian mentioned in an earlier mail about me messing with the sending
> code.  I've slightly mussed with the threaded stuff, but I haven't had a
> chance to sit down and finish it.
>
> Whatever you want to do will probably be okay, but I would like to get this
> patch in the next release if I could.  If we delay until next weekend I
> could almost certainly get this done, and Bernard could fix the few problems
> that exist with the alias expansion stuff.

I have a mostly complete patch for the checking stuff, which I reckon will
be ready by next weekend.

I wonder if we could make a new 0.9.x release this weekend, and then
another next weekend - they are dev versions - so really we can make them
all the time if we like.

I would like to see a version with the POP3 naming fix in ASAP, since we
keep getting bug reports about it.

BTW - I intend to go through the the BTS this weekend/Monday and merge all
the bug reports that are the same bug. I think I will contact the author
of bug-buddy and ask him to add a prompt to get people to check the BTS
before submittting. Maybe there could be a mode to add to an existing
report or something..