Re: I cann't add POP3 server

On 2000-08-03 09:06 Ian Campbell wrote:
> normally handles this, and he seems to be away (I can't remember how
> long he was going for)...

I have just come back (uff, July was really rainy in large part of
Europe, wasn't it?). Concerning, the release, it's good idea, I just wonder if
there are any patches that should get in (I haven't had time to had a
closer look at the code; what about LDAP and alias patches, have they been
commited, has anybody had a closer look at them?

Anyway, we could make the release on, say, Friday or Saturday, what do
you think guys? I have also impression we could release also 0.8.2, the
'stable' branch is old and ugly compared to 0.9.0 but I see in the downolad
stats that people keep downloading it.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202