balsa 0.8.0-pre1

I can not reproduce this bug, but it has happened to me several times. Basically
what happens is that all mail messages from a mailbox completely dissapears.
Quitting and restarting balsa fixes the problem, and the messages reappear.

Sorry for the vagueness, but I have not been able to reproduce this 'feature'.
I have only noticed it when I have opened a mailbox to find that it is
apparently empty when I know there are messages in it.

--
Guy Steven.