Re: 0.8.0?

Jason,
	Did you try right click.  It should bring up a menu that will allow you
to move the message, althouh drag and drop would be nice. As far as text
wrapping, I don't have an answer for you, but perhaps a though.  Could we have text
wrapping work more like vi and less like emacs.  By this I mean, when I have
writter 15 lines, on line 8 when I press end I would like to go to the end of line 8,
not to the end of the paragraph.

-Jake