Re: 0.8.0?

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, Nathan Clemons wrote:
> Let's wait for a little bit longer... say, release on Mar. 1st if no
> reports?

I remember that Drag-n-Drop message transfers to other folders used to
work, but doesn't work for me anymore.  In fact, I don't see any way to
move a message to another folder at all.  Was this removed somewhere
along the line or is it just broken for me somehow?  The word wrapping
seems a little messed up for me also.  Some lines are wrapped long after
the number that I specify, and the wrapping for sent mail seems
inconsistent with the wrapping on viewed messages because of these long
lines that get cut again, leaving a mixture of normal length lines and
short, few-word lines.

Otherwise, very nice work, it is much improved over 0.6 and definitly
better than 0.5!

-Jason

--

| Jason A. Smith                    E-mail:  smithj4@alum.rpi.edu      |