Re: Wish list feature - multiple identities

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:51:35 Sean Buckley wrote:
> Are there any plans to add multiple identities to Balsa, so you could
> select who you want a message to be 'from'? I use several e-mail
> addresses - for personal stuff, for mailing lists and so on, and would
> like to use a single mail client for them all.

I have a similar situation, and agree that it might be nice, at some point
down the road, to be able to make From: a configurable pop-up.  For now,
however, I have simply added my own email addresses to my address book using
GnomeCard.  Then, when you click the blue book icon next to the From: field,
it should pop up your address book, and you can select which address you want
the message to be from, without having to type out the address.  If you
don't mind typing, of course, you should just be able to edit the From: field.
Of course, I think that From: field editability came since the last
release, so you will have to be using balsa from CVS.

--
"Hey! You're that english secret agent! From England!"
  -J.W.