Re: Wish list feature - multiple identities

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:33:11 Pawel Salek wrote:
<--->
> Would be nice if you took care of it. The icon next to the from field pops
> the address book but replacing the whole thing with a combo box or
> something similar would be a great idea.
<--->

OK, I'll start having a look at the code. The way I see it working is to
have a list of identities configured through the identity tab in
preferences. Each identity would consist of:

Real name
Email address
Reply to address
Signature file
Signature flags

These parameters would be taken out of the global .balsarc section and
placed in a new section.

There would then be a drop down combo on the compose dialog for choosing
which identity to send from. There will be a default identity for new
mails, and replies will default to the identity to which the mail was
originally sent.

If that sounds OK, I'll go ahead.

Sean.