Re: Patch to use gnome-config

On Fri, 08 Oct 1999 20:11:48 Bruno Pires Marinho wrote:
> Hi fellows.
>
> On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Ragnar Henriksen wrote:
>

> > But if you can make a bigpatch3 (or something) includeing: balsa from CVS, threading,
> > new config. Then I can make a patch based on that :)
> >
> > <cut>
> >
> > -Ragnar-
>
> I'm finishing another project in a day or two and then I will build a
> bigpatch3 with all the patches that did show up on this mailing list after
> the update on cvs with bigpatch2. I also make .rpm, .tar.gz and .diff
> of balsa and put the files on a site until someone updates the cvs.
> People then can build patchs based on this bigone. (I hope this will not
> be necessary because I expect that someone updates the cvs version).
>
> Bye and keep up the good work.
>
>                                                Bruno Pires Marinho
>                                       http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/

I have currently got a source tree of gnome-config and threading combined, and
it seems okay... though what would be a good way to test the threading
capabilities? I don't have any POP3 or IMAP mailboxes. Is there any reason that
the two patches would have trouble coexisting?

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx