Re: feature request.

> 3. gnome-canvas.
>         I guess your pointing at preview-pane? This is something that we
>         have been discussing, but we never mad any conclution to this.
>         One of the reasons why gnome-canvas is used, are for inline attachment
>         viewing.

Text boxes are ugly and don't provide things you want in a message
display window such as inline attachments, clicking on things inside of
them, and the general freedom that the canvas allows you to use.  Once
mozilla is ready to be embedded, I will do it (one of the reasons I
originally started working on Mozilla was to have something that could
display messages nicely).  I don't see any reasons to make any large
changes to this code with the exception of getting text selection
working.

stuart