Re: gnome-druid

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:48:24 you wrote:
> Well I tried out the new gnome druid.  I nuked my .balsarc and started
> balsa.  Whoops.  Now when balsa starts,  the back button isn't greyed out
> while the forward button is.  pushing the back button gives alot of
> warnings while the forward button can't be pushed.

That's no good. Sorry for the problem... :-( At which point in the druid does
this happen? The 'User Information' page won't let you continue unless you've
put something in all three dialogs... you shouldn't be able to continue after
certain fatal errors.... but otherwise this should not occur.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx