Proposals for Balsa

 Hi, I just checked out the newest balsa, and I like what I
see so far. It's great that this project has been brought
back to life again.

 Anyway, theres two things I would like implimentet into
 Balsa.

o First I like the compose window to get a revamp. I
   have in this letter attached a picture of some work
   I did with glade :-) Hope you can use it.

o I think that Balsa should use gnome-druid for the
   installation. I have also attached a picture showing
   how it could look ;-)

Kenneth

balsainstall.jpg

balsacompose.jpg