Todo list

This is the list I've compiled of suggestions; there may be forgotten ones:

o  Use GnomeDruid for init code (started on this)
o  Remember more settings: column widths, compose / view window sizes
o  Fix message status icon in folder view.
o  Double-click on opened folder closes it
o  There were some suggestions about new layouts for the compose window,
   I haven't had time to investigate them but I will do so soon.

Thanks for the feedback,
Peter
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx