Re: CVS updates

I like it,

Things missing from the "old" balsa:

* Drag'n Drop are missing. (when moving mail from list to mailbox in treeview)
* The Attribute icon isn't changing anymore.

Another thing, don't know if it is a bug or feature :) But now it's possible to click the "continue" button in all mailboxes. I liked it; because it's now possible to re-send mail... Maybe we only should rename the button to "re-send" when we're not in the draft-box?

Things I would  changed :)

* what about makeing the text in preview-pane selectable?
* what about remembering the composing/forward/reply-window?
* what about making a options to automaticlly break lines when sending mail?

and are the "new" balsa faster than the old one? I sure feels like it :)
and I seems to be more stable (It's possible to double-click on mail-folders without causing a coredump :)

Anyhow, I'm waiting for a reply from Miguel, and then, hopefully, I'm there too :)

-Ragnar-