Getting Up to Date

Hello,

Hi, I'm new to the list, just wondering if there is an up-to-date project
status list somewhere. Seems balsa.net hasn't been updated in a while (of
course you all know this), and 0.4.9 doesn't build with the 1.0.1 release it
seems, so I was just wondering where the project is/where it's going/etc. I
tried looking through the CVS repository, but it was slightly less informative
than one would hope.

Anyway, a brief idea would be appreciated, along with what version of Balsa
everyone is using, and where they're getting it from.

And, BTW, I would like filters in Balsa ;). I have procmail, but have never
touched it, and desperately need the ability to filter on subject and to/cc
into the appropriate folders for my POP3 account. Help me get rid of Netscape
Messenger!

Thanks,

m.

--
"We can deny everything, except that we have the possibility of being better.
 Simply reflect on that."