Re: Configuration

Hmmm...  Warning: non-procmail user here.  :)

Anyway, the primary thing I was trying to avoid was requiring the user to
configure other software packages in order to get their mail.  When I say
'transparent' I mean that Joe User should not have to worry about
configuring/maintaining it.  If we can achieve this with the current
procmail then perhaps we should use it.

walt