Re: Balsa Development Plans

Hmmm...perhaps you're right, but here's my situation, I assume if this is
affecting me that it will affect others also.

My ISP has indicated that it will not support IMAP4 in the foreseeable
future.  Perhaps I need to switch ISPs, but other than this they have been
very good for me.

What I do is read my email throughout the day on a couple of different
machines.  Then at the end of the day I download all my email to my
main machine and archive the messages I want to keep deleting it
from the server at that time.  With Balsa if I re-download my
messages I either end up having to delete some messages everytime I
check my mail or I end up with some messages multiple times.