Re: CVS

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 glennm@mediaone.net wrote:
> Where *is* balsa CVS, anyway?  I can't find any anonymous access. I'm
> experimenting with balsa source a bit, and I'd like to work on new sources ...
> if I come up with anything worthwhile, I want it modern enough to be able
> to make a useful diff.

cd /usr/local/src/gnome
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome
cvs -z3 checkout balsa
cd balsa
edit macros/autogen.sh and comment out line 137
autogen.sh
make

-d
--
 This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows NT reboot!
  Do you remember how to -think- ? Do you remember how to experiment? Linux