Re: Address Book

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Roberto Machorro Angoa wrote:
> You got diffs for that? It would be cool to start testing them out!
> (even if the data is being read directly from ~/.gnome/GnomeCard.gcrd,
> that could become a feature... hahaha! ;)
>
> 					Roberto

Very soon. I'm applying spit and buffing right now. I've been sent a couple
little ideas that I'm implementing, too. Oh, and, uh, gotta make it actually
add the recipients you choose to the e-mail message. For some reason this has
seemed to me to be the minorest step until now. ;)

I'll see if I can put together diffs after that, but I'm fairly unknowledgable
about the exact procedure of making a working context dff. I'll try. :)
Whatever kludge results will be sent to balsa-list.

---
Mathieu Fenniak
laotzu@pobox.com