Re: Address Book

You got diffs for that? It would be cool to start testing them out!
(even if the data is being read directly from ~/.gnome/GnomeCard.gcrd,
that could become a feature... hahaha! ;)

					Roberto

--
Roberto Machorro			"The path to enlightenment is
mailto:rmach@linuxmail.org		/usr/local/enlightenment, amen."