Balsa Development Plans

Hi!

Regarding the latest traffic on balsa here, I would suggest to set up
something like a development plan. At leeast to me it seems like there are
lots of people willing to help, but speaking for myself, it is hard to
contribute code without knowing what the core developers would like to be done next.

That said: I may provide a patch (as soon as I found the time to make it
work with the newest cvs-version) for a delete-mail-from-server-option for
pop3 mailboxes .... if anyone is interested.

I am willing to contribute code in future (mainly for gui, or filters stuff
because I must admit to have only basic skills in Unix-C...)

-Knut