Re: Balsa Development Plans

This would be good to have available though it should obviously be left off by default and have some kind of warning.  Did I see a message somewhere where it said that Balsa wouldn't include this feature until the software was more stable?

I would also like to see something where Balsa doesn't re-download email that has already been downloaded, but doesn't delete it off the server either.  I don't know how this would be implimented exactly, perhaps:

1.  Keeping track of the last download date/time and only download mail where the recieve date/time is after that.

2.  Keep track of every message that has been downloaded and deleted but is still on the server.  Storing these lists could become quite cumbersome and you would probably want to synchronize them every time you connected to the mailbox.  Imagine if someone had 1000s of messages on the server...it could take an hour to download two messages!

I too would like to start trying to contribute code but I'm unable to get gcc working right now.  (undefined reference to _dl_sysdep_start)

Brady