Balsa Webpage.

Is is just me or is the balsa web page badly out of date?  Looking at
the download page seems to reveal that the latest version is
"v0.4.6.2".  Does anyone have any idea why this hasn't been updated to
reflect the latest Balsa release?

Also, the web page seems to imply that IMAP support exists, but I can
find no experiential evidence supporting this supposition.  Could
someone please clarify the current state?  (Hehe, how's that for
awkward, and excessively complex sentence structure?)

--
Jesse D. Sightler