Re: Possible Features

> I am looking at starting to contribute to the Gnome project.  Here are a
> couple of things that I am interested in:

You want to learn about Evolution and Camel. Balsa *works*, but it isn't
very extensible and not destined for greatness. Evolution is based on a
solid architecture and looks like it will be great... but it hardly exists
yet. Camel is the email library that Evolution will use.

All of the interests you have cited would have a place in Evolution /
Camel. Right now, Camel development is on hold while the main developer,
Bertrand Guilendorf (I think that's right) finishes his PhD, but progress
will resume Real Soon Now.

Try subscribing to gnome-mailer-list (gnome-mailer-list-request@gnome.org)
or mailing the author. You can also explore the CVS module 'evolution'.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx