Re: Unidentified subject! (Two Balsas crash)

Why not just have an option in the preferances.  This would work well without an
annoying dialog box. Balsa only locks the mailbox for an extremely short time < 1s.
Why not if two balsas are open just have one wait for the other.  that way you
get two instances of balsa with full functionality.

Mike