Re: Mail check every X minutes added

Thanks.  Actually, I had a callback on_timer_modified, or something, but I
had the old gtk_editable_set_editable from the GtkEntry widget in place --
I saw GtkSpinButton was also a child of GtkEditable, but no luck.  I added
the 'set_sensitive' function to the callback last night, and that does
seem to do it.

I added options for displaying the Progress Dialog while retrieving
messages, until closed, or never.

I also changed the stderr debugging information for the messages from the
thread so that they only print when the person selects 'debug' from the
preferences.

David