Re: release soon?

Hey, this sounds great to me. I just wanted to mention some strange
things. I don't know if it's balsa or my linuxbox. There are really two
issues:

1. gnome-druid
   When a newly added user starts balsa for the first time it segfaults.
   It's refering to "can't load pixmap....". They to exist, My account can
   read them.
   When pushing the finnish button, the window doesn't close.
2. balsa
   Gets the same "can't load pixmap..." error when starting.

All this only with newly added users. I haven't looked into it yet, just
wanted to mention it. As I said it could be my linux installation, just
wanted to see if anyone else got this problem.

I guess that the "A" column in the message list are for attachments? If so
I would like to figure out how to put something there to indicate that
attachments are included. Or have someone allready started?

-Ragnar-