Re: balsa...

> Finally, I am fully aware of the "crash on reply to mime multipart mesage" but as well as the lack of
> keyboard navigation when reading messages.  The crash bug fix is committed now, and the keyboard nav.
> fix soon will be (just need to do some cleanup to use GDK's defines appropriately and name the functions
> more reasonably).  These alone make Balsa much more fun to use, IMO.  :-)

Are you planning on making a new release in the next weeks? It seems
to me that your patch would solve the problem of segfaulting when
putting in attachments...

Has there been a fix for the problem with not being able to view long
mails. I just cant scroll to the end...

Maybe a bugfix release should be the first thing before any new
features are invented...

Just suggestions...

Christoph.