Balsa and Stuart Parmenter.

Hi everyone,

actually, I never read any mail from Stuart Parmenter stating he was
resigning definitely from balsa project. In fact, last mail I read from
him on this list was just saying the contrary.

You may want to ask him about this, and propose him to split the project
and use another name if he wants to keep balsa in its current state.

Stuart is making some very neat job on giving us a great mozilla, and
may want to be able to work again on his balsa when mozilla 1.0 is out.

Best regards,

	Bertrand