Organizing the Balsa effort - a new leader

>From what I can read, the original leader of this project, Stuart Parmenter,
is now too busy to work on Balsa and will not be contributing further to it.
We need a new leader.  Preferably someone who has some time to donate to the
project, but can't code :)

I will figure out CVS tonight and start wading through the code.  I will be
willing to do one of the following things:

1) Code an interface for a protocol - IMAP, POP3, etc...

2) Work on the GUI, not my specialty, but I can learn GTK...

3) Create RPMs for new versions of the CVS

4) Work on the CORBA interface to other components of the GNOME desktop

5) Anything else within my capacity

Charles Leeds
lds0062@cdc.net