RE: balsa...

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Barron F. Snyder wrote:

> With regard to the Balsa feature set, I would love to see some kind of
> linking between the Gnome apps (this may already be part of the Gnome specs,
> I'm not sure 'cuz I'm new around here ;-) ). For example, I think Balsa
> should be able to use the Gnome PIM for email address lookups as well as a
> basic lookup table within Balsa. Let's NOT make Balsa an all-in-one app like
> MS Outlook. I believe STRONGLY in separate programs but it would be nice if
> they could read each other's data.

Isn't the whole modular compartmentalized thing an integral part of gnome?
If so, let's not reinvent the wheel.

What parts of gnome could we reuse and tie together for balsa? using
gnomecard would be a great idea for the address book if it can be tied
together without too much hassle.

Darron
darron@odi.ca
http://i.am/darron/