Re: Balsa 0.4.6 is out

*-Stuart Parmenter <pavlov@innerx.net>

| Balsa 0.4.6 is out, which is *NOT* what is in CVS.  0.4.6 was released

There seems to be a bad bug in 0.4.6. If you remove .balsarc and try
to run it it will go through configuration, but it doesn't seem to
write it OK because it just gets another config_global_load failed
and starts all over again.

I'm not sure I have time to hunt for this bug tonight, but I'll
look for it as soon as possible unless someone stamps on it
before me.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to it's feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)