mime lib for balsa

what does "non-commercial" use mean? Does it mean that products built
with it can't send business related mail? or that companies can't
deploy products based on it? Wouldn't it suck if you couldn't use
balsa at work because of a subcomponent's license?

I'm writing because i'm not a lawyer, and the following excerpt from
the license is open ended with respect to use "in a commercially
offered service." Sending email seems to me a commercially
offered service (how many isps don't charge?).

Also, the "May not be used in any professionally developed product"
bit is a bit insulting. I mean, Stuart's a pro =)

"Licensee may not use the library to develop a product or service for
commercial purposes without the express written consent of the
Licensor. The following explicit restrictions apply:

(a)  All application programs developed by Licensee using the Software
must, if they are distributed, be distributed as free software.  (Any
distributed applications must be free.)

(b)  Licensee may not use the Software to develop any application
program for which one or more programmers receives remuneration.  (May
not be used in any professionally developed product.)

(c)  Licensee may not use the Software to develop a program, whether
free or not, that is used in a commercially offered service."