bug

Hi,

I have a fresh CVS version of balsa and gnome-libs, gtk+, etc. When I run
balsa though, only the folder index shows, and I see this error:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 2152 (gtk_widget_queue_resize):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

I've tried to track this down but being relatively new to gnome, gtk, et al I
couldn't figure out what was going on. This error also magically disappears
when running through ddd, although the missing folder contents stuff still
don't appear.

Anyone know what's going on?

--
William