announcing balsa 0.4.8

I just tagged balsa 0.4.8 in CVS (tag is BALSA_0_4_8).  this is meant as a prerelease for 0.5 which will be released with gnome 1.0.  this version is nice and such.  go play and fix bugs and send me patches.  i'll work out a formal release after gnome 0.99 libs and such have been packaged, etc etc etc.

bugfixes/ui changes since 0.4.6.x:
LOTS and LOTS and LOTS.

--
pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/

"Experimental dog, Salivating dog, Good dog, dinner bell
dinner bell do the bell thing, dinner bell dinner bell
ring..."  - They Might Be Giants