Re: balsa mailboxesb

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 09:06:42PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> One more thing -- any objection if I change the pref-manager
> mail-servers page to add column "Protocol"?  Something like
>
> 	Remote Mail Servers:
>
> 	POP3	localhost
> 	POP3	mail.teleport.com
> 	IMAP	pretzel.normnet.org
>
> It looks like cheesy, single-mailbox IMAP support can be had with a
> minimum of pain.
Yes, it can.  It used to as well, but i broke it trying to make it nice
multiple mailbox stuff.  That was the main reason for not having it in there.
I really want to get IMAP working nicely, but for now (v0.5), this would
probibly be ok.... but how are they going to view these mailboxes?

--
pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/

"Experimental dog, Salivating dog, Good dog, dinner bell
dinner bell do the bell thing, dinner bell dinner bell
ring..."  - They Might Be Giants