Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Automator from MacOS X]

Hi all,

I haven't watched the video regarding Automator even if I've had the
chance to try it by myself a little bit.

I totally agree with Frederic mainly regarding the use of the RDF/XML
specs I've developed for SFlux
(http://christianb.altervista.org/sflux) to describe the applications
functionalities.

As I've noticed developing SFlux, a project like this needs a great
work on the UI field. SFlux is absolutely wrong in this and there is
an absolute need for new ideas.

So I'd suggest to concentrate in the two main areas for the moment:
* working on the .atomato files specs (as I said I opt for the RDF/XML
vocabulary I've developed for SFlux)
* catching some UI experts to have a good help for the GUI.

Unfortunately in these days I don't have constant access to an
Internet connection (I connect only at work...) but I hope to solve
the situation in the next days.

Ciao!
Christian.