 1. SammyFung
 1. fenris

== Agenda ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?

== Meeting notes ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
   * GNOME Foundation already signed the quotation from the venue provider.
   * The local team agreed that we do not offer lunch for participants.
   * 27 abstracts are received after we made another round of promotion. We wait for final vetting result.
   * as of today, 16 registrations are received.
   * T-shirts will re-use the design from last year.
   * promotion items and speaker souvenirs are on local team's checklist.
   * Local team is still searching for keynote speakers.
 * A.O.B.
   *
 * When will we meet next time?
   * 18 October 2022, Tuesday (13:00 UTC)

== Action Items ==

 * AI: Local team will prepare the invitation letter by Friday.
 * AI: Kristi will share a list of accepted speakers with travel committee this week and notify all submitters about the result.