 1. SammyFung
 1. Syzawan

== Agenda ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?

== Meeting notes ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
   * Penang will be the location of the summit (in oral confirmation), but the university is still pending confirmation on the date, proposed dates from the local team are 28-30 Oct and 11-13 Nov. The local team's looking mutual agreement within  2 days.
   * Local team is still preparing the sponsorship packages for locals.
   * We can start promotion to tell others the GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 which will be held on Oct/Nov. The local team will focus the promotion on Twitter.
   * The local team proposes to choose the 2nd top voted logo from the past logo competition [1] in 2021, we will discuss on next meeting.
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?
   * 2 August 2022, Tuesday.

== Action Items ==

 * AI: Sammy will check with Kristi any GUADEC 2022 sponsors also commited to GNOME.Asia 2022.
 * AI: Local team is still preparing for sponsorship packages for locals.
 * AI: Syzawan will share the runner up of logo competition last year before next meeting.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/Events/GNOMEAsia/-/issues/58