Re: GNOME.Asia meeting Reminder 20210706 (13:00 UTC)

Only me and Kristi showed up so we decided to postpone the meeting until 20th July 2021

https://wiki.gnome.org/action/edit/GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210706

https://wiki.gnome.org/action/edit/GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210720
Not sure i have time to attend myself then, as i have to buy food and mentally prep for GUADEC then, but will attend the Asia Summit too as a visitor if i have time, when the dates have been chosen