Re: Conference Brochure 2017

Hi Bin Li!

Nice to speak to you from another context :)

On Fri, 2017-02-24 at 10:25 +0800, Bin Li wrote:
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 1:53 AM, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Are the dollar amounts correct? Do we need to change anything?
Also, since
you will be co-locating with OpenSUSE, what perks will you be able
to offer
for each level? How have you handled perks when you co-located in
the past
(for example, in Beijing and Taiwan)?

Yes, we used these amounts in 2016, it should be same for this year.
We will discuss more about it with local team. If any change, we will
let you know.

Fantastic, thanks, we'll get these incorporated. For what sponsors get
for their money, please find attached a draft for GUADEC. Does this
seem to be ok? Would those rewards work for you/SUSE?

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation