Regarding the GNOME.Asia BOF at GUADEC 2015

Hi, have started to draft an agenda for the Asia BOF [1] we are
planning for GUADEC. I think this will be a great opportunity to to
have good discussions about GNOME and the community in Asia. If you
are planning to attend the BOF please add your name to the page,
thanks.

Can also mention that I'm organizing a trip [2] the same date as the
BOF (August 10th) starting at 16:00, hope some are interested to join
that as well.

The local organizing team are very excited that several GNOME Asia
community members are planning to attend GUADEC 2015, we are looking
forward to meeting you and hope everyone will have a good experience.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs/Asia
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/Events

--
-mvh Oliver Propst