Re: New Logo For GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

Did the team came to any conclusion about which version to use? Would
be great to know so we can update the website (and add an image to the
wiki) with the new logo (if the team wants to use it), thanks.

We use brown one. [1]

[1] https://github.com/tuanpembual/GnomeAsiaSummit2015/tree/master/Logo

Regard
- Estu Fardani -