Re: Thanks Beijing for a successful Asia Summit

Hi, Emily,

Yes, we should discuss and decide on next meeting. If we agree for annual budget for local events, we should make a draft and discuss with foundation.

I would love to join BLUG/BGUG events, but my flight departed last evening, I will try to join when I come to Beijing next time.