Re: Thanks Beijing for a successful Asia Summit

On behalf of the Engagement Team I want my express my deepest
gratitude and congratulations for a successful summit the whole
community can be proud of.

Me and everyone else who was lucky enough to attend the Summit had a
really great experience. I have learned very value lessons in how to
organize a GNOME event. I wish the best of luck in the Asia
communities continued efforts.

I and rest of the GNOME community look forward to continue, and deepen
the collaboration.

Its great to see the pictures and videos from the summit are already
online. I expect that we will see more pictures and blogs in the
coming days, I will in due time post more detailed impressions
(including the pictures I took).

Again, thanks!