Re: Sports game during the GNOME.Asia Summit 2014

I will go to Beihang this weekend, I will update venue information to wiki later.

yes, there will be local team working on support the sports.

Also there is now a wikipage [1] for we can use for planning.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2014Summit/Sports

--
-mvh Oliver Propst