Re: [Draft]Call for hosts for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

Thank Oliver, Here comes the third version on wiki, hopefully it is the final version, then I will upload to gnome news.

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2015Summit/CallForHost2015

-emily

Have provided a few additional comments to this final draft, thanks
Emily for putting so much effort into this.

> Call for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015
Call for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 host proposals

> The GNOME.Asia Committee is inviting proposals to host the GNOME.Asia
> Summit during the 2nd quarter of 2015.
The GNOME.Asia Committee is inviting intersted parties to submit
proposals for hosting the GNOME.Asia during the 2nd quarter of 2015.

> GNOME.Asia Summit was held in
GNOME.Asia Summit have been held in

> For those of you who would be interested in hosting the next
> GNOME.Asia Summit in 2015 you are hereby invited to submit a formal
> proposal to the gnome-asia-committee-list<at>gnome<dot> org .
Interested parties are herby invited  to submit a formal proposal to
the gnome-asia-committee-list<at>gnome<dot> org .

> The conference will require availability of facilities for 3-5 days,
> including a weekend, during the 2nd quarter of 2015 (between March and
> June). Final event dates should avoid other key free software
> conferences or other events that may have conflict and will be
> confirmed together with other GNOME teams which might get involved.
>
> Key points which proposals should consider, and which will be taken
> into account when deciding among candidates, are:
Key points which each proposals should consider, and which will be taken
into account when deciding among candidates, are:

--
-mvh Oliver Propst