Re: [Draft]Call for hosts for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

Yeah looks good to me to, just some minor comments.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
hi all,

Here is is the draft of the call for bid GNOME.Asia 2015.
Call for hosts for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

The GNOME.Asia committee will assist in the process, but there is a
definitive need for individuals to be actively involved and committed
to the planning and delivery of the event.
Would be maybe perfer  "the planning and execution of the event".

You can learn more about GNOME.Asia Summit at our official website:
http://www.gnome.asia
Think  "You can learn more about GNOME.Asia Summit at our website"
will do just fine.

For those of you who would be interested in hosting the next
GNOME.Asia Summit in 2015 you are hereby invited to submit a formal
proposal to the gnome-asia-committee-list<at>gnome<dot> org . The
deadline for the proposals is September 1, 2014. Please email your
proposal to gnome-asia-committee-list<at>gnome<dot> org.

I think its a good idea to be clear that the committee wants prosals
to be in a open format such as PDF (so you don't get .doxc files for
example), there I suggest the following wording
"Please email your proposal to gnome-asia-committee-list<at>gnome<dot>
org. in a open format such as PDF".

* Provide plans for fundraising at a local level.
This is about local sponsors right? If so I would change the wording to
"Provide plans for local sponsorship's."

Please also check the GNOME.Asia Summit check list [2], howtos [3] and a > winning proposal for the year
2012 [4] when putting together a proposal.
"Please also check the GNOME.Asia Summit check list [2], howtos [3]
the winning proposal for 2012 [4] when putting together a proposal."

And finally
Feel
free to contact gnome-asia-committee-list gnome org if you
have any questions.
"You are welcome to contact gnome-asia-committee-list gnome org if you
have any questions."

If you agree on the changes I have suggested I can a revised copy of
the call for host.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst